Last week to book your spot! Reserve your spot today, and we’ll give you a $100 off the regular price and free admission to any one of Marni’s spring or fall classes!
Revitalize, detoxify and rebuild your health through organic, whole living foods and delicious knowledge with Marni’s Raw Rejuvenation Retreat this May 2012.
When & Where
This all inclusive retreat accommodates the below activities and meals:
- Delicious Organic Living Food Meals – 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, desserts, snacks, and fresh spring water
- Interactive Living Foods Classes with Marni – learn to create simple and healthy plant based meals with living foods (with a specific emphasis on detoxing, enzymes, sprouting, juicing, blending, superfoods, and incorporating greens into every meal)
- Movie Viewing of Films – Raw for 30 Days, Food Matters, & Crazy Sexy Cancer followed by a Dynamic Workshop on raw foods, health and vitality.
- Dynamic Workshops and Information Sessions with Marni - How to Rebuild Health and Immunity through Whole Foods and Super Foods. It’s never too late to start bringing the best foods nature has to offer into your diet!
Other features of the weekend include:
- Super Yoga – power through a detoxifying, healing yoga class
- Hiking & Fitness– energizing and revitalizing sessions to get your body moving!
Pricing (All-Inclusive Full Weekend)
$845 for private room (Regular price $945)
$745 for shared room (Regular price $845)
COLLINGWOOD LOCALS RATE
$550 (no accommodation)
* $100 discount not applicable to Collingwood locals rate.
*50% of the full price is required to reserve your spot.
*Shared Room Rates are per person. These rates only apply if you are planning on coming with a spouse, partner or friend – or, if you’re willing to make a new friend!
If you’re interested or want to secure your spot in Marni’s Raw Rejuvenation Retreat, simply:
- Call us at 647.477.8131
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register online
See Marni on her last retreat!
Food for Thought
Here’s a sampling of just a few meals you can expect to make & dine on in the retreat!