CALL (647) 477-8131
Went to Niagara… and we got Married!

Like This Post

To see some of our amazing photo’s from our photographer Assaf Friedman click here!

Wow. That is crazy to say. So busy writing and posting about all other things and haven’t even had a chance to share my wedding updates with you. Coming up this Sunday July 31st – I will be a married women. Other than letting you know that I am having a vegetarian wedding there is so much more for me to share!

Okay where to start!!

The ceremony: Niagara Botanical Gardens

The reception: Queens Landing – in Niagara on the lake

My wedding dress: Is 100% local and vegetable dyed on natural silk designed by Adele Wechsler

My make-up: organically done by Erin Carpenter

Shoes: There are a few – but the most fun are my Toms vegan late night dancing shoes!

The menu: will be made local fresh ingredients!

Lentil and Sweet potato patties with black/white quinoa with tahini drizzle and roasted veg

Jewellery: Hand-made and local with natural gemstones and pearls !

I was also able to create some of the most amazing welcome wedding gift bags in each of our guest’s rooms.

I was so graciously supported by contributors such as:

Sha Sha- spelt ginger heart shaped cookies

Mary’s Crackers- gluten free, vegan tasty crackers

Goconut – cinnamon coconut snacks

Nourish Tea - a selection of their teas with filters

Ruth’s hemp bars – vegan energy snack bars

Cocoa Camino chocolate - organic, vegan chocolate bars

Sweet from the Earth cookies- spelt chocolate chip cookies

Now that’s a bag of goodies!

And lastly,

Kiki Maple Sweet Water will be served during ceremony at Niagara botanical gardens to refresh and replenish our guests under the hot sun!

We had the most amazing weekend celebrating with our friends and family and enjoying delicious food!

Like Marni Wasserman

18 Responses to Went to Niagara… and we got Married!

1. Nicole says:

Congrats! It sounds like it will be an amazing day. I look forward to seeing photos soon.

2. You are going to make a beautiful bride! Your wedding sounds amazing and fitting. Have a wonderful day! xo

3. Congrats Marnie! Can’t wait to hear about the reception menu! ;)

4. Andrea says:

Mazel tov! Sounds like it’s going to be everything you dreamed of. I look forward to see photos.

5. lauren says:

Mazel tov Marnie. It sounds wonderful. May your have a long and happy life together. All our love, Lauren, Jeff, Emanuelle and Stella Stern.

6. Heather says:

Have an amazing time Marni! Remember to stop and take it all in a few times on the big day!!
    Heather

7. Nat says:

Sounds incredible Marnie! I also can’t wait to hear about it and see pics.

8. Sarah says:

Congratulations Marni! Everything sounds amazing! I hope it is a wonderful day for you and Ryan!

9. Linda says:

Hi Marni
    We are so excited and looking forward to the weekend and the food of course! We are staying at a B & B – didn’t know about the hotel until after we booked due to the late invite, but I hope we can still get that gift basket.. it sounds so good!
    Love Linda

10. Laura says:

Congratulations!! Best wishes for your wedding day!!!!

11. barbara gans says:

Lauren told me about how much fun your website for the wedding was, so I checked it out and it even sets the stage for an exciting weekend.Can’t wait

12. Shamima says:

Congratulations Marni!! Best wishes for a wonderful day!! Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

13. Beckers says:

SEE YOU SOON IN YOUR WEDDING DRESS!
    Yee Haw! Xo

14. Meredith says:

Best wishes to you and Ryan!

15. Pingback: Green Beauty Advice from Abby | Fully Nourished by Marni Wasserman

16. Pingback: Marni + Ryan | Wedding » Assaf Friedman

17. connie says:

marni and Ryan
    congrats!!! special day for a special couple. Can’t wait hear all about it and see fabulous pictures
    xx
    connie

18. Ricki says:

Yay! Congrats, Marni! I saw some of the pics on Assaf Friedman (sp?) site–it looks like such a beautiful, joyous occasion. Congrats to both of you and wishes for a long and happy marriage together! :D

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

YOUR PLATE
GREEN FORK SPECIAL
MOST POPULAR POSTS

32 Lessons in 32 Years Reflecting on what I've learned in my 32 years on the planet.

Enjoy a Full Day of Renewal at my Urban Retreats Get yourself on the right track and learn how to adopt a plant-based diet that works with your lifestyle.

Glow Without Gluten 5-Week Program Learn how you can become lighter, leaner and livelier in 5 weeks!

PURELY FIT TIP
purity fit tip

Plant-based foods are alkaline-forming, which means they create less acidity in the body. As an added bonus, they also neutralize existing acid! When you work out and train, you are already pushing the acidity limits in your body, so it's important flush it out with plant-based foods. Some of my favourite detoxifying foods that I use in my classes are broccoli, seaweed, and avocados.

Planti-Ful Inspiration
Fully Nourished Lifestyle

Eating plants makes you feel good inside and out. So why not wear it and show it off to the world that you can feel powerful being fueled on plants!

Get Fully Nourished with Me!
I am Marni Wasserman, your plant loving culinary nutritionist and health strategist. I am dedicated to giving you a reason to eat well, savour your food and live a nourishing lifestyle. WIth passion and experience, I strive to enlighten you how everyday eating can be simple and delicious. I can't wait to meet you at a class!